Vinegar is known for its powerful cleansing properties that fight stains, buildup, odors, and germs. However, it’s also known for its off-putting “vinegary” smell. Combining our popular No. 247 scent with natural vinegar, this multipurpose product gets glassware to sparkle, easily removes bathtub film, and effectively tackles messes and odors in the kitchen!
- For Laundry: Remove pesky odors from fabrics that just won't come out in the wash. For all washable fabrics including wool, silk, blends, and more
- For Home:Use to clean and deodorize surfaces, glassware, and household appliances, including refrigerators and microwaves. Safe for all surfaces except marble and limestone
- For Best Results:Clean & Deodorize Surfaces & Household Items Wet a Lint-Free Cleaning Cloth or sponge with Scented Vinegar and wipe areas free of dirt, stains, germs & streaks Deodorize Rooms Fill a bowl with Scented Vinegar and leave uncovered for 24 hours
- REMOVES ODOR FROM LAUNDRY: Soak clothes before laundering or add directly to load to remove odor, stains, buildup, and germs
- REMOVES ODOR FROM HOME: Quickly absorbs off-putting smells in kitchens, trash cans, refrigerators, dishwashers, and more
- HOUSEHOLD CLEANER: Makes glassware sparkle and removes bathtub film; HIGHLY CONCENTRATED FORMULA: A little goes a long way
- FRESH, ESSENTIAL-OIL BASED SCENT: Our No247 scent blends eucalyptus with notes of pine and hints of rose, lily of the valley, bergamot, ylang-ylang, and thyme
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Made with only plant-based, biodegradable ingredients. Free of dyes, unnecessary additives, and fillers; CRUELTY FREE: The Laundress products are always tested on our founders, Gwen and Lindsey, and never on animals
Deionized water, natural corn-derived vinegar, essential oils, and fragrance.
See our "Cleaning With Vinegar" recipe for more ways to clean with Scented Vinegar.
Remove pesky odors from fabrics that just won't come out in the wash. For all washable fabrics including wool, silk, blends, and more.
Safety Warning: Keep out of reach of children and pets, do not ingest, and avoid contact with eyes. This product is not for cooking use.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.