Swiffer Dusters trap and lock dust and allergens with thousands of fluffy fibers. That's because each fluffy, flexible fiber features Dust Lock Adhesive that traps and locks dust away for good. The unique fluffy fibers can also change shape to get into nooks and crannies and dust virtually any surface for a great clean. Common inanimate allergens from cat and dog dander and dust mite matter.
- Swiffer Dusters trap and lock 2X more dust than a feather duster
- Thousands of fluffy fibers feature Dust Lock Adhesive
- Great for dusting electronics, knick-knacks in your home or office, or even your car interior
- Fibers change shape to reach into nooks and crannies
- Click: Push the rounded ends together until you hear a click
- Fluff: Using both hands, shake ends of duster up and down quickly in a see-saw motion
- Slide: With the 'non-fluffy' end of the duster toward you, slide the forks into the white sleeves
Safety Warning: Keep out of reach of children and pets to avoid accidental ingestion. For cleaning purposes only. Use only on cooled surfaces. This product is not intended for use on wet or anti-glass coated surfaces.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.