- Achieve a perfect complexion with the Studio Basics Complexion Brush. This firm, broad cut brush is ideal for application and blending of both cream and liquid foundation. A multi-purpose brush to achieve a flawless, expert finish to your makeup look
- Suggested Use for Studio Basics Complexion Brush: Use the brush in small strokes or circular motions to expertly blend in product. Start strokes at center of face and work outwards towards your temple when applying foundation for streak-free application
- Care Tips: To keep your brushes clean, wash with mild soap and warm water. Place on a flat surface to air dry. Studio Basics Complexion Brush is a multi-purpose tool for a smooth, expert finish, and creating an even, flawless, picture-perfect complexion
- Designed by a professional makeup artist, our brushes let you get the most out of your makeup. Studio Basics‚Äô wide range of brushes, applicators, mirrors & complexion sponges were expertly designed by makeup professionals to complete your beauty regime
- Great makeup always begins with a great brush, and our comprehensive line of cosmetic accessories offers you the perfect balance between value and performance, making it easy to buy more than one brush. Studio Basics are makeup tools for your makeup needs
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.