- This soft, flexible brush is designed to apply bronzer for a natural, sun-kissed look. White hair makes it easy to see makeup for perfect application. This Bronzer Brush is department store quality for a natural glow and the appearance of sun-kissed skin
- Suggested Use for Studio Basics Bronzer Brush: Lightly sweep the brush in bronzer & tap off the excess. Apply where the sun would naturally hit your face. Care Tip: To keep your brush clean, wash in mild soap and warm water. Place on a flat surface to dry
- Soft, natural bristles allow for a flawless application of bronzer. Department store quality without the department store price. Compact design and easy-cleaning mean that you'll never have to worry about leaving powder residue on your cosmetic bag
- Designed by a professional makeup artist, our brushes let you get the most out of your makeup. Studio Basics‚Äô wide range of brushes, applicators, mirrors & complexion sponges were expertly designed by makeup professionals to complete your beauty regime
- Great makeup always begins with a great brush, and our comprehensive line of cosmetic accessories offers you the perfect balance between value and performance, making it easy to buy more than one brush. Studio Basics are makeup tools for your makeup needs
Lightly sweeps bronzer. White hair makes it easy to see makeup for perfect application.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.