Get the extra confidence you‚Äôre looking for. Sea Bond Denture Adhesive works differently. The cushiony, soft seal gives you all day hold without the ooze and mess of denture pastes. And it‚Äôs zinc free. Now you can wear your dentures comfortably all day and still feel like yourself Sea Bond Secure Denture Adhesive Seals, For an All Day Strong Hold, 30 Fresh Mint
- Secure denture adhesive for a stronger all day comfortable hold
- Zinc free, ooze free, easy, no mess cleanup, unlike denture pastes or denture creams
- Strong, all day hold with a cushiony, soft feel
- Cushiony, soft feel
- Ooze free like pastes
1. Place dry Sea-Bond seal onto clean, dry denture. Trim any overlap with scissors. If seal bunches in back, cut a second V in back. Once size is right, trim all seals in package to match.
2. Place trimmed seal on denture White Side up, Pink Side down. Spray or mist with water (lightly moisten) and gently tap seal into place with fingertip. Do not oversaturate.
3. Put denture into mouth and bite down evenly for 5 seconds.
4. To remove seal from denture, lift corner and peel away. One seal lasts all day. Change seal daily.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Poorly fitting dentures may impair health and interfere with the adhesive action of Sea-Bond. Consult dentist regularly. If you have a history of difficulty swallowing or choking, you should not use this product. Keep out of reach of children
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.