Get the extra confidence you‚Äö√Ñ√¥re looking for. Sea Bond Denture Adhesive works differently. The cushiony, soft seal gives you all day hold without the ooze and mess of denture pastes. And it‚Äö√Ñ√¥s zinc-free. Now you can wear your dentures comfortably all day and still feel like yourself.
- Secure denture adhesive for a stronger all day comfortable hold
- Ooze free, unlike denture pastes or denture creams
- Easy, no-mess cleanup
- Cushiony, soft feel
- Place dry Sea Bond wafer on denture. If too large, trim overlapping wafer with scissors. If upper wafer bunches up in back, cut a V in the back like the pre-cut V in front
- Clean Denture thoroughly. Moisten wafer with warm water
- Position moistened wafer with white side up. Smooth wrinkles with finger
- Place dentures into mouth. Hold firmly until secure. If wafer does not hold, moisten wafer more thoroughlyTo remove wafer from denture, lift corner and peel away. Change wafer daily
Safety Warning: If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Poorly fitting dentures may impair your health and will interfere with the adhesive action of SeaBond. Consult dentist regularly. If you have a history of difficulty swallowing or of choking, you should not use this product. Keep out of reach of children.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.