Stays fresh and natural looking all day Covers freckles, veins and imperfections Water and transfer resistant Helps stimulate microcirculation for healthier and firmer looking legs and feet Now you can give your legs a makeover in seconds with our new Airbrush Legs. No sun. No salon. No streaks. Just flawless-looking, irresistible, sexy legs. This lightweight leg makeup, enriched with Palmaria Extract, enhances coverage of freckles, veins and imperfections so legs look and feel silky, smooth and sexy. Comes in 5 shades to match any skin tone.
- Apply for flawless-looking legs: Cover freckles, veins, bruises, & other imperfections with Airbrush Legs. Streak-free, sun-free, water- & transfer-resistant, this skin-perfecting lotion on will leave your legs looking smooth, tan, 7 firm all day long
- Airbrush legs are irresistible: Now you can give your legs a makeover in just seconds. This lightweight leg makeup, enriched with Palmaria Extract, enhances the coverage of freckles, veins and imperfections. No sun, no streaks, no mess. Just gorgeous legs.
- Squeeze a quarter size/25mm of product into hand.
- Smooth on evenly to legs & feet; rub in completely. Apply sparingly to knees & ankles.
- Allow to set before dressing. Removes easily with soap, water & a washcloth.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.