Some rules are meant to be broken. Create your Fiercest look yet with Next-Level prismatic shadows in statement colors. Forget blending in. These ultra-creamy multidimensional colors have a polished finish and a high level of pearl for crystal-clear neutrals, modern smoky shades, and high-intensity brights. Even better? Our suspended gel Technology formula provides a bouncy texture and rich color without fallout, and the eye shadows won't crease or smudge either. Can be used wet or dry Revlon So Fierce! Prismatic Shadow Palette - 965 Tantrum
- HIGH-INTENSITY EYE SHADOW: Ultra-creamy prismatic color with a polished crystal finish and a high level of pearl
- ULTRA CREAMY TEXTURE: Looking for a blendable eyeshadow, Our suspended gel technology provides a bouncy texture and rich, pigmented color without fallout
- COLORFUL & PRISMATIC EYE MAKEUP: Neutrals, smoky shades, and high-intensity brights in matte and shimmer finishes that suit your eye colors
- ALL DAY LASTING: Crease-proof and smudge-proof
- VERSATILE PALETTE: Available in 6 prismatic palettes that can be used wet or dry
Apply shadows dry for soft, prismatic color. Dip the tip of your (clean) ring finger into the creamy eye makeup. Pat color lightly across the eyelids with your finger. To further blend, use our Revlon Blending Shadow Brush to diffuse the edges of the eye shadow for a soft-focus finish. Apply shadows wet for a more intense, saturated effect: Using a damp Revlon All Over Shadow Brush, swipe the brush into the color then glide it along lids. For the richest color, use the flat side of the brush to pat shadow onto your lids. For more definition, hug the brush's edge along your upper and lower lash lines
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.