Discover an endless spectrum of luminosity. Revlon Illuminance Creme Eye Shadow includes a cream palette with four beautifully coordinated shades. Blend and layer them for a new look every time. The highly blendable shadows glide on smoothly. With a variety of colors and finishes, you can mix and match to create your perfect color combinations.
- Sheer luminous color
- Glides on easily and blends smoothly
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Available in a variety of shades
Octyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Talc, Tribehenin, Magnesium Carbonate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclomethicone, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Silica Silylate, Nylon-12, Pentahydrosqualene, Sorbitan Trioleate, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, BHA, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet. 12669.
- For a wear-anywhere look: Smooth on a light shade over entire lid, from lash line to brown bone. Then apply a medium shade on the lid up to the crease. Blend with a darker shade in the crease
- For a soft color wash: Sweep one vibrant color on lid and into crease. Blend out to sheer color above crease. Build richer color by lining eyes on the top and bottom with same shade
- For a smoky, sultry look: Using a brush or sponge-tip applicator, line eye at top and bottom lash line all the way around with a deep shade. For a bright-eyed look, apply a light shade the same way
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.