Revlon ColorStay Lipliner provides longwearing definition, helps lip color last longer, and prevents feathering and bleeding. Includes a built-in sharpener. Get hours of rich definition with this long-lasting lip liner. Available in a variety of shades.
- Our cult-classic ColorStay lip liner provides lasting color to help your lipstick stay on longer and lips look fuller
- You get gorgeous, long lasting lip color that stays on for up to 8 hours after application without re-applying!
- There‚Äôs no bleeding or feathering with Revlon lip liner, just longwear color with a smooth and lush finish
- This lip pencil comes with a built-in sharpener, so you don‚Äôt have to look for extra tools on the go
- Find the lip liner that fits your look, with 14 colors to choose from. Pair with Revlon Super Lustrous‚Ñ¢ Lipstick for a rich and lush lip look
Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Colophonium/Rosin/Colophane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, C30-50 Alcohols, Barium Sulfate, Polybutene, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylulsilane, Bht, Benzoic Acid. May Contain [+/-: Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)].
Work from the center of your lips outward, trace along the outer edge of your lip line to define. For bolder long lasting lip color, fill in your lips entirely with our lip pencil. Use with your favorite Revlon lipstick!
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.