Keep your nails groomed, mess-free! Our stainless steel nail clippers catch your clippings as you trim and hold them until you are ready to empty the tool, so you're never left with a clean-up job. While other catchers are made of plastic, ours are durable stainless steel that won't rust or corrode and don't have extra parts to lose or break. Clip with precision; the sharp-edged trimmer makes for clean cuts on every nail Revlon Catch-all Nail Clipper
- STAINLESS STEEL CLIPPERS: Made of ultra-durable stainless steel, which is stronger than other plastic catchers
- PRECISE GROOMING: This curved blade is extra sharp, so you can get perfect clips every time
- BUILT-IN CUTICLE PUSHER: The lever edge of the nail cutter doubles as a cuticle pusher for your next at-home manicure and pedicure
- MESS-FREE CLEANUP: The catcher holds all your clippings, so you can avoid a messy cleanup. Just empty the catcher when you're ready!
- Clip with precision; the sharp-edged trimmer makes for clean cuts on every nail
Use the clipper to cut nails from each side, toward the center. Keep the clipper level with the catcher to prevent your trimmings from spilling out. Pro tip! Clip nails when you've just finished a shower or after soaking in lukewarm water for a few minutes for smoother clipping
Use with Caution, keep out of reach of children, This product is not intended for use by children
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.