RepHresh l Gel is designed to help you feel comfortable and fresh. It's specially formulated to help maintain a healthy pH balance inside your , which can soothe irritation. RepHresh gel also acts to eliminate female odor so you can go out in full confidence. This gel contains a personal lubricant that lasts for up to three days so you can enjoy spontaneous romance without the need to stop and apply lube beforehand. It's safe to use RepHresh gel for the long term and this product is gynecologist-recommended to give you peace of mind as you enjoy its relief. You get four applications, and each comes in a pre-filled, individually wrapped applicator for your convenience and hygenic use.
- Eliminates feminine odor
- Relieves feminine discomfort
- Clinically shown to maintain healthy vaginal ph
- Recommended by gynecologists
- Each application lasts for 3 days. 4 pre-filled applicators (12-day supply)
Purified Water, Glycerin, Polycarbophil, Carbomer Homopolymer Type B, Ethylparaben Sodium, Propylparaben Sodium, Sodium Hydroxide.
- Remove the applicator from the sealed wrapper. Do not remove the twist-off tab at this time.
- Grip the applicator firmly by the thick end. Shake down like a thermometer to ensure the contents are at the thin end.
- Twist off the tab and discard. Do not pull on tab while twisting. While sitting or lying on your back with knees bent, gently insert thin end of applicator well into the .
- Squeeze the thick end of the applicator firmly to deposit gel. Remove the applicator in a waste container.
Note: The applicator is designed to deposit the recommended amount of gel. When used as directed, a small amount of gel will remain in the applicator after use. Discard this excess product along with the applicator.
The gel is ideal to use before or after sex, after your period or after you douche.
Safety Warning: Keep out of eyes and ears. Keep out of the reach of children. Rephresh l gel is not a contraceptive and does not contain a spermicide. If l irritation occurs, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, contact your physician. Store between 59¬∞ and 86¬∞F (15¬∞ and 30¬∞C). If pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your healthcare provider before use. Rephresh l gel is not intended to prevent or treat l infections.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.