Pilot Precise V5 Rolling Ball Pens feature a unique liquid ink formula that maintains consistent flowing strokes. With patented precise needle point technology, each pen has a ringed ink feeder for a smooth and even ink flow, and a visible ink supply lets you see how much ink is left. These pens come with 0.5mm extra fine point tungsten carbide tips and are available in a variety of colors (sold separately) to emphasize, organize, and color-code information. An all-around quality pen - pick one up today!
- Pen game on point: it doesn't matter if you're at school, at work, in the office or writing in your bullet journal at home, when every detail matters, pilot precise v5 rolling ball pens are the perfect tool for the job
- There's a fine line between good and great: that line is drawn with pilot precise. With a visible ink supply, premium metal clip, and precision tip, precise pens are designed for those who delight in the details
- Obsessed with office supplies? We are too! Get ready to write the most elegant to do lists, with a pilot pen & legal pad! With striking new color options, from blue & black, to red, pink, green, purple & more, you can color-code to your heart's content
- Complete every task with perfect precision: with pilot precise pens you can delight in every detail. The precision tip and smooth-writing ink help you keep work neat and organized.
- Visible ink supply shows how much ink is left
- Precision tip delivers a precise, clean line
- Unique, liquid ink formula
- Incredibly smooth, skip-free writin.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.