Optimel¬Æ Manuka + Dry Eye Drops also contains a proprietary pharmaceutical grade Leptospermum spp. honey (165 mg/g) as an excipient. For use as an adjunct therapy in addition to good eyelid hygiene.
- For the temporary relief of irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- Glycerin 0.2%
- Eye Discomfort
- Eye Lid Irritation
Inactive Ingredients: Honey (leptospermum spp.), sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, water.
- Wash hands.
- Instill 1 drop to the inner corner of the affected eye up to 3 times daily.
- Children under 16 years of age ask a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- If you have a history of hypersensitivity or sensitive to honey or benzoate condoms without seeking medical advice.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- If packaging is damaged.
- Serious conditions should be managed under the supervision of a doctor.
When using this product
- Before first use: check tamper ring is attached to cap base - remove cap and discard ring.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
- Wait at least 10 minutes before contact lens insertion.
- Initial stinging and redness on drop application is to be expected.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, change in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- Condition worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center right away.
Single patient use only.
Discard after 2 months after opening.
Store below 25¬∞C (77¬∞F).
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.