Curls don't want to be tamed? Show off their natural bounce without weighing them down with OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Shampoo. Made with coconut water, flaxseed and citrus oil, it promotes curl volume while adding definition and keeping frizz at bay. Follow it up with the OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner for the best results.
- GENTLY DEFINE YOUR CURLS: OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Shampoo is a gentle blend to help cleanse and define curls and add moisture without weighing them down
- FOR CURLS THAT BOUNCE: A non-oily, naturally refreshing blend to help keep your curls defined, shiny and bouncing with joy
- INFUSE YOUR CURLS: This lightweight shampoo is infused with flaxseed oil, coconut water and a touch of citrus oil to help gently cleanse, de-frizz and promote curl volume without weighing them down
- SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN: You'll be smelling notes of coconut water, white orange and tonka bean in your hair all day
- CLEAN, LIGHTWEIGHT CURLS: Apply the shampoo generously to wet hair and massage into a lather. Rinse hair thoroughly an
Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-15 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orango) Fruit Extract, Polyquaternium-22, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Peg-7 Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-30, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Ppg-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum).
Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately. Keep away from children. For best results use in conjunction with other OGX products.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.