Show off your curl's natural bounce without weighing them down with OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner. Made with coconut water, flaxseed and citrus oil, it promotes curl volume while adding definition and keeping frizz at bay. For the best results, use OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Shampoo before conditioning.
- GENTLY DEFINE YOUR CURLS: OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner is a gentle blend to help condition and define curls without weighing them down
- FOR CURLS THAT BOUNCE: A non-oily, naturally refreshing blend to help keep your curls defined, shiny and bouncing with joy
- INFUSE YOUR CURLS: This lightweight conditioner is infused with flaxseed oil, coconut water and a touch of citrus oil to help bring out the best in your curls. De-frizz and promote volume without weighing curls down
- SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN: You'll be smelling notes of coconut water, white orange and tonka bean in your hair all day
- CONDITIONED, LIGHTWEIGHT CURLS: Apply the conditioner generously to shampooed hair and leave on for 3‚Äì5 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly and style as usual
Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately. Keep away from children. For best results use in conjunction with other OGX products.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.