- 1-oz of Neutrogena Prep + Correct Primer to brighten and illuminate skin while evening the look of imperfections
- This prep primer makeup improves dull-looking skin and smooths skins surface to improve texture and minimize pores without settling into fine lines
- The silky, lightweight priming makeup is formulated with seaweed extract and boasts a gentle, non-greasy formula that won't weigh you down
- This tone-evening makeup instantly illuminates and brightens skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth, and radiant
- Made to be worn alone or under makeup, the illuminating face primer extends the life of makeup and helps it glide on more easily.
Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Diisostearyl Malate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Methicone, Glyceryl Tribehenate/Isostearate/Eicosandioate, Isododecane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexyglycerin, Disodium Edta, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide. May Contain: Chronium Oxide Greens, Irons Oxides, Ultramarines.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.