From the #1 brand for hair, skin, and nails,** Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies contains with biotin and vital nutrients to support beautiful hair, glowing skin, and healthy nails from the inside out.* Each serving of our delicious strawberry-flavored biotin gummies contains antioxidants vitamin E and vitamin C. Vitamin E contributes to skin health; vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for vibrant skin; and biotin helps to maintain healthy hair.* Every Nature's Bounty beauty supplement is backed by a combination of nature and science, and made with the purest ingredients, guaranteed. Our unique formula is laboratory-tested plus is free of milk, lactose, soy, gluten, wheat, yeast, or fish. If you're hoping to look and feel your best, Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails vitamins for women are a great addition to your everyday beauty routine and a delicious way to support your natural beauty from within.*
- Nature's Bounty Hair Skin and Nails Vitamins With Biotin, Gummies, 140 Ct:
- #1 BRAND FOR HAIR, SKIN, AND NAILS.** This dietary supplement in gummy form is formulated to enhance your beauty routine with the purest ingredients, guaranteed
- SUPPORTS BEAUTIFUL HAIR, GLOWING SKIN, AND HEALTHY NAILS.* Strawberry-flavored gummies contain biotin to support healthy hair, skin, and nails plus antioxidants C & E*
- BEAUTY-SUPPORTING BIOTIN.* Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies contain 2,500 mcg of biotin per serving, a vital nutrient that helps maintain healthy hair and support overall beauty*
- FORMULATED TO HELP MAINTAIN HEALTHY SKIN.* Vitamin E, naturally found on the outermost skin surface, contributes to skin health, while Vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for vibrant skin*
- DELICIOUS STRAWBERRY-FLAVORED GUMMIES. Enjoy soft, chewy strawberry-flavored gummies that are laboratory-tested plus are free of milk, lactose, soy, gluten, wheat, yeast, or fish
- **Source: IRI Total US - Multi Outlet: Latest 52 weeks ending 9/27/20 *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Sugar, corn syrup, dicalcium phosphate, gelatin. Contains <2% of: citric acid, lactic acid, maltodextrin, natural strawberry flavor, pectin, silica, vegetable juice (color), vegetable oil (palm) (contains carnauba wax).No artificial flavor, no artificial sweetener, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish.
Stop Use Indications: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Source: Nielsen xAOC52 weeks ending 12/30/17. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Health Concern: Hair Support Nail Support Skin Support Beauty Support
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.