From the #1 brand for hair, skin, and nails,** Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails with Biotin and Collagen Gummies contain collagen, biotin, and other vital nutrients to support beautiful hair, glowing skin, and healthy nails from the inside out.* Contains 100 mg of collagen per 2 gummy serving which is a popular ingredient among beauty enthusiasts. Each serving of our delicious tropical citrus-flavored biotin and collagen gummies contains antioxidant vitamins E and vitamin C. Vitamin E contributes to skin health, and vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for vibrant skin, whereas biotin helps to maintain healthy hair.* Every Nature‚Äôs Bounty beauty supplement is backed by the combination of nature and science and made with the purest ingredients‚Äîguaranteed. Our unique formula is laboratory-tested plus is free of milk, lactose, soy, gluten, wheat, yeast, or fish. If you‚Äôre hoping to look and feel your best, Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails vitamins for women are a great way to support your natural beauty from within.*
- Nature's Bounty Hair Skin and Nails Gummy Vitamins With Biotin, 80 Ct:
- #1 BRAND FOR HAIR, SKIN, AND NAILS.** This dietary supplement in gummy form is formulated to enhance your beauty routine with the purest ingredients, guaranteed
- SUPPORTS BEAUTIFUL HAIR, GLOWING SKIN, AND HEALTHY NAILS.* Citrus-flavored gummies contain biotin to support healthy hair, skin, and nails plus antioxidants C & E*
- WITH BEAUTY-SUPPORTING BIOTIN PLUS COLLAGEN.* Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails with Biotin and Collagen Gummies contain beauty-supporting biotin, a vital nutrient that helps to maintain healthy hair while supporting overall beauty, and 100 mg of collagen, a popular beauty ingredient*
- FORMULATED TO HELP MAINTAIN HEALTHY SKIN.* Vitamin E, naturally found on the outermost skin surface, contributes to skin health, while Vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for vibrant skin*
- DELICIOUS TROPICAL CITRUS-FLAVORED GUMMIES. Enjoy soft and chewy citrus-flavored gummies that are laboratory-tested plus contain no milk, lactose, soy, gluten, wheat, yeast, or fish
- **Source: IRI Total US - Multi Outlet: Latest 52 weeks ending 9/27/20 *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Sugar, corn syrup, dicalcium phosphate, gelatin. Contains <2% of: citric acid, fruit and vegetable juice (color), maltodextrin, natural flavors, pectin, silica, vegetable oil (palm) (contains carnauba wax).No artificial flavor, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish.
Dosage: For adults, chew two (2) gummies daily, preferably with a meal.
Instructions: For adults, chew two (2) gummies daily, preferably with a meal.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.