Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin found in oatmeal, vegetables, and soy. As part of the B-Family of vitamins, Biotin helps support a healthy nervous system and aids in the conversion of food into energy. Biotin also helps to support healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Biotin 10,000mcg: Nature's Bounty's Biotin supplement contains 10,000 mcg rapid release softgels to help support healthy hair, skin and nails, and energy metabolism. Biotin is part of the family of B vitamins and supports fat metabolism
- Hair, skin & nails: support healthy hair, skin & nails with a Biotin supplement from Nature's Bounty. A water-soluble vitamin found in foods associated with a healthy diet, like vegetables & oatmeal, biotin helps aid the conversion of food into energy
- Supports skin health
- Helps maintain healthy hair
- Supports protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism
- Assists in energy metabolism
- Energy Support.
Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax, Titanium Dioxide Color.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.