Unleash girl boss lashes, now in daring hues! Colossal Big Shot delivers fully loaded volume in just one coat: 8 out of 10 saw root-to-tip volume, instantly. The Big Shot brush features unique, wavy bristles that cradle lashes, while the collagen formula delivers dramatic volume. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.
- A volumizing and lengthening mascara to help achieve bold sculpted volume and maximum length
- Cone shaped bristles grab and group lashes while liquid latex formula sets and holds
- Washable mascara formula
- Swipe once for soft groupings or pile on multiple layers for a more dramatic lash look
- Sweep the Spider Spike Brush on the bristled side from the root to tip of lashes for instant volume and bold lash grouping
- Use the tapered tip for eyelashes at corners
- Easily remove mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Safety Warning: To safeguard maybelline purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute mascara with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated, or infected. Consult a physician promptly.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.