Did you know your lashes grow in more than just one layer? Lash Sensational Mascara unfolds layer upon layer of lashes for the new full fan effect. Why You'll Love It: Maybelline New York's first sensational full fan effect mascara. Our first patented fanning brush with 10 layers of bristles reveals a full flourish of lashes. And, the liquid ink formula coats from all sides.
- Mascara is like a toothbrush: you should replace it every three months. This ensures optimal performance and cuts the risk of infection caused by bacteria buildup
- Using proper eye makeup remover, be sure to take off all mascara before going to bed. This keeps lashes healthy and strong and prevents breakage
- Use inner curve to reach the roots of lashes
- Sweep from the root to tip of lashes
- Do not let lengthening mascara dry in between coats
- Easily remove lengthening mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Safety Warning: To safeguard purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If a change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated, or infected. Consult a physician promptly.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.