After 40 years, Maybelline New York‚Äôs Great Lash Waterproof Mascara is still America‚Äôs favorite mascara. Allure Readers‚Äô Choice and Best of Beauty Award Winner is loved for its lash-doubling formula that conditions as it thickens lashes. The lengthening mascara‚Äôs waterproof and volume-building formula delivers volume without clumps or globs and conditions lashes with each coat. The hypoallergenic formula is ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers. Complete your eye makeup look with Maybelline New York‚Äôs fan favorite Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner and your favorite City Mini Eyeshadow Palette.
- Lash-doubling hypoallergenic formula that glides on smoothly to condition and build natural great-looking lashes
- Great Lash waterproof mascara for natural lash volume is suitable for contact lens wearers and is ophthalmologist tested
- Features a unique lash-building brush that makes it so easy to get a voluminous, full-lash look in one application
- Great Lash waterproof mascara available in super-saturated shades ranging from Very Black to Brownish Black
- The easily removable waterproof formula of Great Lash mascara comes off without any scrubbing or rubbing
Petroleum distillates, pentaerythrityl hydrogenated rosinate, carnauba wax, polyethylene, synthetic beeswax, disteardimonium hectorite, ceresin, beeswax, kaolin, magnesium carbonate, aluminum stearate, silica, propylene carbonate, cetyldimethicone, methylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, wheat germ oil. (+/ may contain: CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/iron oxides, CI 77007/ultramarines, CI 77891/titanium dioxide).
- Sweep brush from root to tips of lashes
- Continue building volume until the desired lash look is achieved
- Do not let dry between coats
- Removes easily with Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Safety Warning: To safeguard purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If a change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated, or infected. Consult a physician promptly.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.