It's America‚Äôs favorite mascara with Great Lash innovation! Maybelline New York‚Äôs Great Lash Lots of Lashes Washable Mascara is bringing lots of impact and style. The lengthening mascara features a lash-doubling formula that glides on to build great-looking lashes. The unique heart-shaped brush reaches lashes to multiply impact. The thickening formula is ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers.
- Hypoallergenic mascara featuring an innovative formula that thickens each and every lash for a maximum impact and volume
- Great Lash Lots Of Lashes Washable Mascara is suitable for contact lens wearers and is ophthalmologist tested
- Features a unique heart-shaped custom curl brush to lift and curl each lash for the ultimate thickness and volume
- Great Lash Lots Of Lashes washable mascara available in bold-colored shades Blackest Black and Very Black
- Washable volumizing and lengthening mascara that is clean and easy to remove without any scrubbing or rubbing
Aqua/water/eau, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, ozokerite, shellac, glyeryl sterarate, triethanolamine, propylene glycol, stearic acid, palmitic acid, sorbitan sesquioleate, methylparaben, quaternium-15, simethicone, quarternium-15, butylparaben. [+/- may contain / peut contenir: CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/iron oxides, CI 77007/ultramarines, mica, CI 77891/titanium dioxide, CI 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, CI 75470/carmine, CI 77288/chromium oxide greens, CI 77289/chromium hydroxide green, CI 77742/manganese violet].
- Sweep The Great Little Grabber from the root to tip of lashes
- Repeat Step 1. until desired lash look is achieved
- Do not let mascara dry in between coats
- Easily remove mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Safety Warning: To safeguard purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If a change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated, or infected. Consult a physician promptly.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.