Up your eye makeup with a strong brow game! Shape your eyebrow and define your eyes all at once with Maybelline New York‚Äôs Expert Wear Twin Brow & Eye Wood Pencil. The dual-purpose wood pencil act as eyeliners and eyebrow pencils to deliver blendable color that shapes brows and defines eyes with a natural eyeliner look. The longwear and waterproof formula has been allergy tested and is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Available in 5 different shades from Blonde to Brown and Black.
- Longwear and waterproof formula has been allergy tested and is suitable for sensitive eyes as well as contact lens wearers
- Expert Wear Twin Brow and Eye Wood Pencil features a dual-purpose wood pencil that acts both as an eyeliner and an eyebrow pencil
- Blendable color of the Expert Wear Twin Brow and Eye Wood Pencil shapes your brows and defines your eyes
Rhus succedanea fruit cera / rhus succedanea fruit wax, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, lanolin, ozokerite, gossypium herbaceum oil / cotton seed oil, silica, talc, hydrogenated soybean oil, polysorbate 60, zinc, lecithin, stearic acid, [+/- may contain / peut contenir, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / iron oxides, CI 77400 / bronze powder, CI 77000 / aluminum powder, CI 77891 / titanium dioxide, CI 42090 / blue 1 lake], D165568/2.
- To define your eyes: Apply with smooth strokes along your lash line
- To fill in your brows: Start at inner corner and work outward using light, feathery strokes. Blend evenly
- Liner is easily removed with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Safety Warning: Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected, or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.