Easily define your lip shape with this creamy lip liner. Coordinate your lip look with matching Color Sensational Lip Colors or create bold definition by lining your lips in a darker shade. The lip options are endless!
- Define your lips with this mechanical, self-sharpening liner
- Our creamy, no-smudge formula, prevents lipstick bleeding and feathering
- Available in a collection of color-coordinating hues from nude to plum
- Pair with your favorite color sensational lip color for a stunning lip look
Dimethicone Synthetic Wax Trimethylsiloxysilicate Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate Polyethylene Dicalcium Phosphate Disiloxane Alumina Polyhydroxystearic Acid Ascorbyl Palmitate Bht Caprylyl Trimethicone Citric Acid Disteardimonium Hectorite Lecithin Propylene Carbonate Tocopherol [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir Ci 15850 / Red 6 Ci 15850 / Red 7 Lake Ci 17200 / Red 33 Lake Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake Ci 77120 / Barium Sulfate Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides Ci 77742 / Manganese Violet Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Mica ].
- Define a Cupid's Bow: Draw an X at the top center of lips
- Outline Outer Lips: Slightly over draw at your natural lip line
- Contour Inside Lips: Softly use liner in your lip corners and center of lip curves
- Fill: Start from the center of your lips and fill in with Color Sensational Lip Color
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.