- Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria
- Kills over 100 illness causing germs, including cold & flu viruses
- Kills 99.9% of odor causing bacteria
- Prevents Mold & Mildew from growing for up to a week. Eliminates odors at the source
- Sanitizes all kinds of hard & soft surfaces
Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16) Dimethyl, Benzyl, Ammonium, Saccharinate (0. 1%), Ethanol (79. 0%).
- Pre-clean surfaces prior to use
- Hold can upright 6 inches to 8 inches from surface
- Spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist
- To Deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed
- To Sanitize: Let stand for 30 seconds then allow to air dry.
- Bathroom: bath tubs, shower, toilet seats
- Kitchen: sinks, garbage cans, refrigerator exteriors
- Home: door knobs, diaper pails, telephones, soft surfaces: couches/sofas, mattresses, pet beds.
Safety Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Causes moderate eye irritation. Do not spray in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center, or doctor, or going for treatment. Flammable: Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 degrees F may cause bursting.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.