Tinea pedis, commonly known as athlete‚Äôs foot, is caused when various types of fungus invade the skin. It usually occurs between the toes but can also occur on the bottom and sides of the feet.
- Cures most athlete‚Äôs foot between the toes, jock itch, and ringworm with a 1 week treatment
- Starts relieving symptoms of itching, burning, cracking, and scaling in one day
- Greaseless, odorless, and non-staining
- Safe for kids over 2
- Contains butenafine hydrochloride1%
Active Ingredient - Purpose: Butenafine Hydrochloride 1% - Antifungal. Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Monostearate SE, Polyoxyethylene (23) Cetyl Ether, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Trolamine, White Petrolatum.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube. Wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- For athlete's foot between the toes: apply to affected skin between and around the toes twice a day for 1 week (morning and night), or once a day for 4 weeks, or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For jock itch and ringworm: Apply once a day to affected skin for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor
- Wash hands after each use
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
- Other information: Do not use if seal on tube is broken or not visible
- For external use only
- Do not use: On nails or scalp. In or near the mouth or the eyes.
- For vaginal yeast infections
- When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
- Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or irritation gets worse
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.