Previously known as the Lansinoh mOmma Bottles, these Lansinoh Bottles for Breastfeeding Babies work as an interchangeable part of our Pump ‚Äì Store ‚Äì Feed system across our products. Express directly into the bottle with any Lansinoh breast pump then use the baby bottles to store and feed the breast milk. Our NaturalWave nipples are clinically proven to reduce baby's nipple confusion. Each bottle comes with a super soft and flexible silicone nipple that enables baby to use natural sucking motions while feeding. Each of our five ounce Lansinoh bottles include our slow flow (2S) NaturalWave nipples and work great for paced feeding.
- Great for Nursing Moms- These breastfeeding bottles with NaturalWave Nipples are clinically proven to reduce nipple confusion so babies can switch back and forth between the breast and bottle.
- Clinically Prevents Reduce Nipple Confusion- The NaturalWave nipple is clinically proven to reduce nipple confusion. Baby can easily switch from bottle to breast and back again.
- Easy to use and Clean- These dishwasher safe baby bottles only have four pieces and can easily be cleaned and reassembled as often as needed. They're also BPA and BPS free.
- Air Ventilation System- Our NaturalWave nipples are designed to reduce intake of air and potential causes of gas associated with colic to help baby while bottle feeding.
- Paced Feeding Compatible- These nursing bottles enable baby to engage in the same natural sucking actions learned at the breast to maintain established breastfeeding patterns. Flexible silicone nipples allow baby to control milk flow.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.