- Stay comfortable and dry all day long with Lady Speed Stick Deodorant Antiperspirant, Invisible Dry sticks
- Lady Speed Stick Antiperspirant Deodorant, Invisible Dry Stick features a scent renewal formula to give you a confident, fresh scent throughout the day
- Lady Speed Stick Antiperspirant Deodorant, Invisible Dry Stick reduces underarm perspiration, leaves no residue and offers 48-hour protection
- Lady Speed Stick Antiperspirant Deodorant, Invisible Dry Stick goes on clear for added security
- This deodorant antiperspirant allows you to wear that little black dress with confidence
Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly 15.4% (Antiperspirant). Cyclomethicone, Steary Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, ,Ppg-14 Butyether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8 Distearate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Talc, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Behenyl Alcohol.
Apply to underarms only.
Safety Warning: For external use only.Do not use on broken skin.Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease.Stop use if rash or irritation occurs.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.