Immediate and long term improving pain relief*. Penetrates deeply. Relieves back, knee, neck and shoulder pain. With glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate for skin conditioning. Exclusive Fus Me skin delivery system. *With continued use. The eight-week clinical trial, published in the Journal of Rheumatology, involved 63 patients who had suffered from chronic osteoarthritis knee pain for an average of 10 years.
Made in UNITED STATES
- Cleanse, rinse and dry skin prior to application
- Apply generously to painful muscles and joints, gently massaging until the JointFlex Pain Relieving Cream disappears
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times a day
- For optimum benefit, use daily for at least two weeks and continue to use daily thereafter
- Store at room temperature with the cap closed
- Notice: Because this product contains natural nutrients, color may vary
¬© Strides Consumer LLC.
Active Ingredients: Camphor - 3.2 % (Topical analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: Acetylated Lanolin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Vera, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, Disodium EDTA, dl Panthenol, Glucosamine Sulfate, Glycerin, Glycerol Stearate, Glycosaminoglycans, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Hydroxypropylene Methylcellulose, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Peppermint Oil, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Carbomer, Purified Water, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
For external use only.
Do not use if:
- Skin is irritated or damaged
- Excessive irritation develops
- 12 years of age or under
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, contact a physician or contact a poison control center immediately
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness develops
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.