Nourish your little one's skin with JOHNSON'S¬Æ Baby Lotion. Gentle enough for babies and suitable for the whole family, this moisturizing pink baby lotion with coconut oil hydrates baby's skin for a full 24 hours to keep delicate skin baby soft. Dermatologist- and pediatrician-tested, the improved formula of this pink baby body lotion is designed with input from parents like you. It is hypoallergenic, free of parabens, phthalates, dyes, and harsh fragrances and is 100% gentle. JOHNSON'S¬Æ Baby Lotion can be used as part of a regular skin care routine by massaging into skin after a bath or any time baby has dry skin.
- 1.7-fl. oz bottle of Johnson's baby pink moisturizing lotion with coconut oil
- Moisturizing baby lotion that hydrates, nourishes, and provides a full 24 hours of dry skin relief
- Our hypoallergenic baby lotion is enriched with coconut oil and leaves delicate skin baby soft
- The improved formula of this pink baby lotion is 100% gentle & free of dyes, parabens & phthalates
- Pediatrician-tested and perfectly pH-balanced for baby's delicate skin
- This baby body lotion is gentle enough for babies, and is suitable for the whole family
- Designed with input from parents like you, our baby body lotion is also free of harsh fragrances
- Baby lotion can be used as part of a regular skin care routine by massaging into skin after a bath
Water*, Glycerin*, Isopropyl Palmitate*, Stearic Acid*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Cetyl Alcohol*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate*, Fragrance, Carbomer, p-Anisic Acid*, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum*, Ethylhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide*, *naturally-derived ingredients
SAFETY TIP: Keep out of reach of children.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.