Use at bath time to gently keep your baby‚Äôs skin feeling healthy and smooth with Johnson's baby bar, enriched with moisturizer to help protect baby‚Äôs skin from dryness.
- 3-ounce bar of baby soap bar is form-fitting and grippable with a delicate fragrance, gentle for baby's bath and skin care
- Specially designed for baby's delicate skin, this soap is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested baby skin care formula contains no parabens, phthalates, or dyes
- Baby soap formula is enriched with mild moisturizers to help protect baby's skin from dryness and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- Baby wash with delicate fragrance cleanses and moisturizes baby's skin to help keep your baby's face and body clean and healthy
- For a soothing baby bath experience, gently massage Johnson's Baby Soap Bar against your baby's skin or lather against a soft washcloth, then rinse with warm water
Sodium tallowate, water, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, glycerin, titanium dioxide, fragrance, pentasodium pentatate, tetrasodium etidronate.
To use, lather soap, massage gently over entire body, gently lather, rinse, and snuggle.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.