Experience the Feel Good Feeling of Jergens with Jergens extra moisturizing hand wash as it gently cleanses while delivering moisturizing, nourishing ingredients to dry hands. This hand soap creates a soft lather that removes dirt and germs without drying your skin. Our hand wash makes for the perfect stocking stuffer this holiday season. Satisfaction guarantee
- SOFT LATHER - This hand soap creates a soft, gentle lather to soothe dry skin
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED TO RELIEVE DRYNESS - Jergens unique hand wash formula contains nourishing ingredients to hydrate dry hands
- GENTLE CLEANSING - Pamper your skin with a hydrating bathroom soap and kitchen hand soap that‚Äôs still tough on dirt and germs
- JERGENS CHERRY ALMOND SCENT - Formulated with the iconic, original Jergens Cherry Almond scent, this moisturizing hand soap leaves behind a delicate, fresh fragrance
- SMOOTH, SOFT SKIN - Nourishing ingredients in this Jergens Cherry Almond hand soap leave skin feeling smooth and softened
Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Alcohol Denat., Polyquaternium-7, Tetrasodium Edta, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.