Helps prevent sunburn on lips. Relieves dry, chapped lips. Helps treat and relieve cold sores/fever blisters. Fast acting.
- Herpecin L lip balm: Herpecin L helps treat, protect and relieve cold sores, sun and fever blisters, and chapped lips. It's formulated with lysine, vitamins C, B6, and E, lemon balm and added SPF 30 protection
- Treat your lips: Herpecin L is the answer to dry, chapped lips, cold sores, sun & fever blisters. It‚Äôs not waxy, making it easy to apply, giving you better relief from sores & blisters.
- Real relief from real medicine: Herpecin L soothes, moisturizes and creates a SPF 30 barrier to protect your lips against the sun's harmful UV rays. It does more for a cold sore
- Spf 30 protection: UV rays can increase your risk of sun cancer, chapped lips, early skin aging & damaged skin can promote the development of cold sores. Herpecin L lip balm can help prevent sunburn
- Herpecin L for cold sores: Uniquely formulated with dimethicone & lysine, Herpecin helps relieve and protect painful cracking of lips and promotes healing of cold sores without numbing or drying.
Dimethicone 1% (Skin Protectant), Methyl Anthranilate 5% (Sunscreen), Octyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5% (Sunscreen), Octyl Salicylate 5% (Sunscreen), Oxybenzone 6% (Sunscreen).
For Adults and Children 12 years and older, apply liberally and evenly to affected area on lips at first sign of cold sore and 15 minutes before sun exposure. Rub in gently by completely. For cracking and dryness, continue to cover lips until absorbed.
Safety Warning: For external use only. Keep out of eyes, apply only to affected areas, avoid applying inside your mouth, & don‚Äôt share this product with anyone. Spending time in the sun raises your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn where applied on lips.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.