Help put an end to itchy, dry scalp by restoring your scalp's moisture barrier defense. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner provides relief with an active moisturizing formula that continuously targets dryness and gives you soft, 100% flake-free hair.
- Locks in moisture 75% better than moisturizing shampoo alone
- Improves scalp health in 2 weeks (with regular use)
- Formulated with Head & Shoulders' New Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience
- Dual-action formula with almond oil helps relieve dry scalp and itch while providing extra conditioners for your hair (associated with dandruff)
- Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use, even for color or chemically treated hair
- Dandruff shampoo + conditioner that keeps hair clean, beautiful and 100% flake free (visible flakes; with regular use)
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.
For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor. For maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo. Shake before use. Wet hair, message onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired.
Helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
Safety Warning: For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.