Goli® Supergreens Gummies are made with a nutrient rich blend of super greens, probiotics, essential vitamins, nutrients and minerals that help provide so many incredible benefits! Our plant-based formula helps you incorporate nutrient rich ingredients into your daily routine, in a delicious and convenient way! Below are some illustrations that show some of the benefits supported by these amazing ingredients!
- Digestive Health: Goli® Supergreens Gummies are made with Artichoke Leaf Extract, which helps support digestive health.
- A Healthy Immune System: Goli® Supergreens Gummies are made with Vitamin A, which helps support a healthy immune system.
- Overall Health & Well-being: Goli® Supergreens Gummies are uniquely crafted with a spectrum of essential nutrients including Vitamin A, B12, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) and Thiamine, which support overall good health and well-being.
- Healthy Liver Function: One of the star ingredients in the super greens blend used in Goli® Supergreens Gummies is Artichoke Leaf Extract. This unique ingredient supports liver function due to its antioxidant effects on the liver.
- A Healthy Nervous System: Goli® Supergreens Gummies include Vitamins B1, B6 and B12 which all play an essential role in the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.
- Healthy Energy Metabolism: Goli® Supergreens Gummies are made with Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) to help support healthy metabolic energy.
Supergreens Proprietary Blend:
Artichoke leaf extract (cynara scolymus) 4:1, spirulina, bacillus subtilis (OPTI- BIOME ® MB40*), aloe vera, kale, moringa leaf, broccoli, barley grass, chlorella, parsley, spinach, celery.
Vitamin A, Thiamin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Water, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate.
Take 2 gummies, twice daily. Chew thoroughly. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Keep out of reach of children. Open. Push down & turn. Close tightly.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Consult a physician if pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have medical condition.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.