Glad ForceFlexPlus Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags provide 2X leak protection with double side seams and a reinforced bottom to guard against leaks and trap liquids in the bag. Designed with ForceFlexPlus technology, these trash bags provide two layers of strength and stretch for 2X Leak Protection. Plus, they trap, lock and neutralize odors with lasting Febreze freshness in Fresh Clean scent. What goes in the trash, stays in the trash with Glad, featuring RipGuard and LeakGuard technology. Glads two durable layers handle the most demanding trash, with an outer layer to protect against leaks and a strong inner layer to prevent rips and tears. The Grips-The-Can Drawstring ensures that the bag stays in place, making it easy to close and carry out the trash Glad Tall Kitchen Trash Bags, 13 Gallon, 34 Bags (ForceFlexPlus, Fresh Clean)
- 13 GALLON PLASTIC TRASH BAGS: Glad ForceFlexPlus Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags with superior strength and Febreze freshness in lasting Fresh Clean scent; Packaging may vary
- FORCEFLEXPLUS TECHNOLOGY: Glads patented dual-layer technology provides two layers of strength and stretch for 2X Leak Protection with double side seams and a reinforced bottom
- RIPGUARD AND LEAK GUARD PROTECTION: Two durable layers to handle the most demanding trash, with an outer layer to protect against leaks and a strong inner layer to prevent rips and tears
- NEUTRALIZE TOUGH TRASH ODORS: With the LeakGuard and RipGuard Protection, you can trap, lock, and neutralize odors, leaving behind the freshness of Febreze in a fresh clean scent
- GRIPS-THE-CAN DRAWSTRING: The durable Grips-The-Can drawstring is designed with a 3-ply drawstring that grips the can so the bag stays in place, making it easy to close and carry out the trash
Lift the trash bag from the container by pulling the drawstrings on either side of the bag. Knot the drawstrings for added security. Carry the bag by the drawstring and toss into garbage.
Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. DO NOT USE FOR FOOD STORAGE.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.