Glad flex seal zipper freezer storage bags stretch to seal out freezer burn and lock in freshness. Designed to hold 30% more compared to a glad standard quart or gallon bag, these freezer zipper bags stretch around food of any shape while maintaining a tight seal. Glad flex seal helps keep your food fresher longer based on moisture-loss data versus no protection and stretches to prevent rips and tears. So whether you are storing fruits and veggies or marinating meats or poultry you can ensure it stays fresh and securely in the bag. Seal in the freshness with this gallon size zipper freezer bag and take food from the freezer to the microwave with ease and less mess. Perfect for Freezing meats, leftover meals, and sauces or to portion out bulk foods like fruits, vegetables, and nuts. Plus, the gallon size helps keep your freezer stay organized. Glad has the right size for everything from the sandwich, to a quart, to gallon for food or freezer storage to keep your food garden fresh and tasting great. Pack it in and seal out freezer burn with glad flex seal zipper freezer bags Glad FLEXN SEAL Zipper Freezer Storage Gallon Bags, 28 Count
- Flexn seal plastic freezer bags: glad flexn seal freezer gallon bags provide the perfect food prep and food storage baggie that Stretches to lock in freshness longer; packaging may vary
- Gallon zipper bags: glad's new gallon bags are designed to stretch to seal out freezer burn and prevent leaks and tears
- Stretchable strength: The flexn seal food bag has the stretch and flexibility of a silicone bag, stretching to hold 30% more without ripping or tearing when overstuffed
- Multipurpose storage bag: This plastic food storage bag keeps food fresh in the freezer and is even microwave safe when you're ready to thaw out or heat up
- Pack the fun: glad's flexn seal gallon freezer bags are ideal for storing food before and after preparation, marinating meat or use as a durable reble plastic bag to pack and organize items while traveling or on the go
For defrosting and reheating foods: Open zipper about an inch to vent, and place bag on a microwave safe plate.
Do not overheat contents or bag may melt. CAUTION: Handle hot bag with care.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.