With Coconut Oil And Cocoa Butter Extracts, Tames And Controls Frizzy Hair, Paraben-Free.
- Garnier Whole Blends Smoothing Conditioner formula is blended with sustainably sourced Cocoa Butter known to soften and Coconut Oil, a legendary smoother
- Garnier Whole Blends Smoothing Conditioner gives you 24 hour frizz control, is paraben-free, gentle for everyday use and is enriched with a natural blend
- Coconut Oil for Hair contains super hydrating properties, it's ideal in formulas that help combat frizz, prevent damage, and boost smoothness and shine
- Garnier Whole Blends Smoothing Conditioner with sustainably sourced South Pacific Coconut Oil and African Cocoa Butter extracts has a velvety formula that blooms with an exotic fragrance
- For every blend, there‚Äö√Ñ√¥s Whole Blends, Hair Care blended with purpose, Because when the right ingredients come together something beautiful happens, We believe in the power of blends because Blended Makes us Better
1067797 ps12 aqua / water / eau cetearyl alcohol behentrimonium chloride amodimethicone argania spinosa kernel oil potassium hydroxide glycerin trideceth-6 aloe barbadensis / aloe barbadensis leaf juice cocos nucifera oil / coconut oil theobroma cacao seed butter / cocoa seed butter isopropyl alcohol citric acid phenoxyethanol cetrimonium chloride benzoic acid ci 17200 / red 33 caramel parfum / fragrance linalool coumarin limonene f.i.l. #d180507/2.
After shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair from root to tip. Gently work through hair, then rinse. For extra care, discover our Smoothing leave-in treatments.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.