Formula 409 Multi-Surface Cleaner, is the ultimate cleaner, degreaser and disinfectant for your home. The antibacterial formula quickly cuts through grease and grime and disinfects as you wipe, killing over 99% of germs. It prevents mold and mildew growth and deodorizes as you clean your kitchen and bathroom surfaces, leaving behind a fresh clean scent. This no bleach, non abrasive, all purpose spray cleaner now cleans 40% more per spray, based on lab testing vs. previous offering, and with this bottle's Smart Tube technology you are guaranteed to spray every last drop. This household cleaner works great both indoors and outdoors on a wide range of hard nonporous surfaces including stovetops, sinks, countertops, microwave exteriors and more.
- One 32 ounce spray bottle of Formula 409 Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Cleans and cuts through grease and grime, and deodorizes
- Use on a variety of hard nonporous surfaces throughout your home
- Smart Tube technology guarantees you will spray every drop.
Alkyl (C12 40%; C14 50%; C16 10%), Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride - 0.3%.
Spray 6 to 8 inches from surface.
- General Cleaning: Spray product straight onto soils, and wipe clean with a dry paper towel or lint-free cloth. Repeat for heavily soiled areas. Refill only with this product
- To spray every drop: Tilt bottle at a downward angle while spraying
- To disinfect: Spray until thoroughly wet. Let stand 10 minutes. Then wipe. All surfaces that come in contact with food must be rinsed with potable water
- To sanitize non-food-contact surfaces and deodorize: Spray until thoroughly wet. Let stand 30 seconds, then wipe.
Surfaces: Acrylic, Brick, Corian, Fiberglass, Formica, Laminate, Linoleum, No-Wax, Pergo, Plastic, (Silestone) Quartz, Stainless Steel, (Glazed) Tile, Vinyl, (Painted) Wood.
Safety Warning: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Avoid contact with foods. Contains no phosphorus. Not harmful to septic systems.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.