Fixodent Plus Gum Care is formulated to help prevent the movement of full and partial dentures that leads to irritation and soreness. If denture discomfort is something you struggle with, Fixodent Plus Gum Care can deliver the slip-free fit you need for a more pleasant denture wearing experience.
- The Ultra thin Tip delivers continuous application, continuous adhesive line and better sealing effect
- Provides strong long lasting hold and helps dentures fit more comfortably
- Provides a superior hold
- Great for full and partial plate denture wearers
- #1 Dentist Recommended Denture Adhesive Brand
- A better seal against tough food particles vs. no adhesive
- Less ooze vs. leading denture adhesive
- Great fit and strong, long hold
Calcium/Zinc PVM/Ma, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Silica, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 27 Lake.
- Clean & Dry Dentures
- Apply Adhesive in thin lines as shown
- Insert Dentures and hold briefly in place
Use once a day for all day hold.
Safety Warning: Do not use more than directed. Contains zinc. Excessive and prolonged zinc intake is reported to be associated with serious health problems. Consult a doctor if using other products containing zinc.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.