Discover a lip balm that‚Äôs 100% natural and 100% delicious. Our all-natural Vanilla Bean flavor tastes like smooth, rich and creamy vanilla.USDA Certified Organic, sustainably-sourced shea butter and all natural flavors‚Äîbecause good-for-you can be delicious too. We make our eos 100% Natural Shea Lip Balm with wild-grown shea butter and hydrating coconut and jojoba oils for long-lasting hydration.
- NATURAL LIP BALM - Vanilla Bean. 100% all-natural sustainably sourced flavored lip balms with Shea that are incredibly moisturizing, and delicious too!
- MOISTURIZING AND PROTECTING: We use butters, oils and waxes that protect and lock in moisture on your lips. eos lip balm also uses all nature flavors to give you the healthiest lips and long-lasting hydration!
- SMOOTH ON: Swipe on this conditioning, moisturizing lip balm with all-natural Shea Butter and flavors that will leave your lips feeling smooth, hydrated and with a delicious taste all day long.
- ALL NATURAL: #1 organic, USDA certified lip balm in the market! All eos lip balms are packed with sustainably-sourced Shea Butter and 100% all-natural flavors, because good for you can be delicious too.
- ALL-NATURAL SHEA BUTTER: eos lip balms have wild grown, sustainably sourced 100% natural shea butter to make your lips feel moisturized, protected and soft. We are paraben, phthalate and gluten free. PETA certified. No products tested on animals.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.