Emergen-C Kidz Daily Immune Support (1) Dietary Supplements for kids are an easy way to support your child's immune system (1). These gummies contain 250 mg of vitamin C per gummy for immune system support and B vitamins for energy (1). These gummies come in fun, flavors, plus they're gluten free, caffeine free and vegetarian. Give your child the dietary supplement gummies under adult supervision as directed.
- 44 count Emergen-C Kidz Daily Immune Support (1) Dietary Supplements with Vitamin C and B Vitamins
- Dietary supplements with 250 mg of high potency vitamin C for kids per gummy
- Kids dietary supplements with B vitamins to enhance energy naturally (1)
- Naturally flavored with other natural flavors, caffeine-free, gluten-free and vegetarian gummies
- Fun, kid-approved flavored gummies are easy to take
- Give these kids gummies as directed under adult supervision
(1) This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Contains Less Than 2% of: Annatto Seed Extract (color), Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Pectin, Purple Carrot Juice Concentrate (color), Sodium Citrate, Turmeric (color).
Not formulated for use in children less than 4 years of age. Do not exceed suggested use.
If you child is taking medication, consult your pediatrician before use. Instruct your child to chew each gummy until fully dissolved before swallowing. If taking other supplements, read label, since supplements may contain the same ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be administered without the supervision of an adult. Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed. Protect from moisture. Due to use of plant-based colors, gummy appearance may change over time. This does not alter the product potency.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.