Ditch your basic foundation! This skin color correcting cream is the only product you need to achieve a natural looking complexion but with full coverage. A multitasking dream cream with peptides and niacinamide known to plump, hydrate and smooth the appearance of your skin while protecting with SPF. Also infused with skin-loving collagen. Apply using our e.l.f. Cosmetics Cosmetics cosmetics cosmetics cosmetics cosmetics cosmetics cosmetics cosmetics cosmetics cosmetics cosmetics cosmetics cosmetics complexion duo brush to achieve a flawless, airbrushed finish e.l.f. Camo CC Cream
- Deep 540 N - 1.05oz
- CAMO CC CREAM: Ditch your basic foundation! Camo CC Cream is a medium-to-full coverage color correcting foundation formulated with SPF 30 to protect against sun damage and hydrating, youth-boosting ingredients
- MULTITASKING DREAM CREAM: Camo CC Cream helps you achieve a flawless, airbrushed finish while key ingredients provide skin care benefits that improve skin texture and tone
- HYDRATING FORMULA: Infused with Hyaluronic Acid to help hydrate and lock in moisture for a plumped up complexion, while Peptides and Niacinamide help to even out skin tone and give you a more refreshed complexion
- SPF30 SUN PROTECTION: Formulated with SPF30 to protect against sun damage, while giving you a flawless, shine free finish
- SKIN-LOVING INGREDIENTS: All e.l.f. products are made from skin-loving ingredients you want, minus the toxins you don't‚Äîall at good-for-you prices. All e.l.f. products are 100% cruelty-free and Vegan.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate - 7.5% Titanium Dioxide - 4.45% Zinc Oxide - 13.72% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene, Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Polyglyceryl-4, Isostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane,, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Hexyl Laurate,, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane,, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrated Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide,, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Caprylyl, Glycol,, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium, Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Soluble Collagen, Canola Oil, Glycerin, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil,, Carbomer, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Helianthus, Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beta-Carotene, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl, Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, 1,2-Hexanediol May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Red Iron, Oxide (CI 77491), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)
Suggested UsePrep skin with Porelesss Putty Primer Apply 1-2 pumps of the CC Cream to clean skin using our e.l.f. Complexion Duo Brush to achieve an airbrushed finish. Wear as a moisturizer or full-coverage foundation depending on your needs. Pro tip: Apply to the areas that need the most color correcting first to help even the skin‚Äôs tone.
WarningsFOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. DO NOT USE ON DAMAGED OR BROKEN SKIN. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT: KEEP OUT OF EYES. RINSE WITH WATER TO REMOVE. STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF: RASH OCCURS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.