This primer is infused with Salicylic Acid, Vitamin E, and Tea Tree to help control breakouts and blemishes. The primer transforms your face into a flawless, smooth canvas ideal for long-lasting makeup application.
- Studio Blemish Control Primer
- Product of e.l.f. Cosmetics
- Active Ingredient(s): Salicylic Acid 2%
- Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Triethanolamine, Polycrylamid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Rosmarinus Offcinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
- Apply to clean skin prior to makeup application to prep skin
- Use a small amount and blend evenly on your face
- Allow 30 seconds for the primer to set and follow up with acne fighting foundation
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.