- Gentle, overnight relief: Constipation and irregular bowel movements can be painful and uncomfortable. Dulcolax Laxative Tablets provide reliable and predictable overnight relief by gently stimulating the intestines to encourage a morning bowel movement
- Constipation relief: Constipation is caused by many things, including low fiber diets, dehydration, pregnancy, medication, stress, or aging. Dulcolax & DucloEase are suitable for relief in most cases, but always discuss health concerns with your doctor
- Dulcolax brings gentle relief:With a line of DulcoEase stool softeners, Dulcolax laxative tablets, & Dulcolax laxative suppositories & applicators, Dulcolax brings you gentle, reliable relief from constipation, hard dry stools, & irregular bowel movements
- A well rounded medicine cabinet: When you or a family member is in pain, sick, hurt, or just generally feeling under the weather, you don‚Äôt want to run to the pharmacy. A well stocked home medicine cabinet helps ensure relief is at hand when you need it.
- Take with a glass of water.
- Adults and children 12 years and over - 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age - 1 tablet in a single daily dose.
- Children under 6 years of age - ask a doctor.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.