Bumps, Bruises, Cuts, Burns, Cramps, Aches and Bites are all parts of normal childhood. But a cute and loving boo boo fix can ease the pain in a jiffy, to put an instant smile on your child's face! Spa Comforts Mommy's Kisses Available in adorable animal and monster shapes, these reusable boo boo fixers are as nurturing and protective as mommy's kisses. The soothing comfort of this hot and cold gel pack will provide instant relief, while the super-soft covering ensures that your kid's skin is gently shielded against direct heat and cold. Most importantly, the gel is absolutely safe and non-toxic, in compliance with the ASTM-F963 Toy Safety Regulation.
- Completely safe : 100% safe, non toxic gel pack in compliance with ASTM-F963 toy safety regulations. Reusable, with soft covering to protect skin from direct heat or cold
- Super cute: kids love the funny adorable shapes- piggy, penguin, monkey, tiger, and bear
- To wash this product, you need to remove the gel pack and then machine wash or hand wash the outer cover in cold water
- Can be easily microwaved for 10 seconds to treat muscle ache and cramps. Or can be frozen to use as a cold compress for fast relief
- Just freeze it in your refrigerator to create an ice pack, or microwave it just for 10 seconds (no more) for an instant warm pack to relieve pains not just for your kid, but yourself as well
- The next time your child has a boo boo, delight him or her with this comforting, cute pack
Use as a hot or cold pack: functions with equal efficiency as a boo boo ice pack or cold pack for kids, as well as a hot pack for kids.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.