Kids always seem to have limitless energy. They play hard and sometimes, it catches up with them. You hear a familiar voice telling you that they fell of their bike or they hurt their hand. Luckily, it's not a cut or a scratch but they tell you it hurts a lot. You need an ice pack to alleviate some of that pain in the meantime until you see if it's something more serious. Comfort your child's soreness with one of their favorite animals, choosing between frogs and tigers, among other patterns. Each of these packs give them lasting comfort in the form of coldness if frozen and heat if they are microwaved for just ten seconds. They don't just have to be used for injuries put them in their lunchbox to keep their food cool, too! Collect all the animals for the animal enthusiast in your household.
- Use as a hot or cold pack: functions with equal efficiency as a boo boo ice pack or cold pack for kids, as well as a hot pack for kids
- Completely safe : 100% safe, non toxic gel pack in compliance with ASTM-F963 toy safety regulations. Reusable, with soft covering to protect skin from direct heat or cold
- Super cute: kids love the funny adorable shape: frog
- Can be easily microwaved for 10 seconds to treat muscle ache and cramps. Or can be frozen to use as a cold compress for fast relief
- Machine washable and reusalbe: the hot and cold gel pack insert can be conveniently removed and the outer lining can be machine washed in cold water
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.