This microwaveable shoulder wrap is filled with peppermint and lavender that release delicious aromatic warmth. The wrap is designed to conform to the neck, shoulders, and upper back area. It also applies gentle pressure on sore muscles and joints.
- Create a relaxing spa experience in the comfort of your own home
- Simply place hot or cold wrap over the neck and shoulders and feel your stress and tension ease away
- Contains lavender and peppermint herbs for aromatherapy
- Heat Therapy: Place in a clean microwave and heat in 30 second intervals with 30 second standing time in between, until desired warmth is achieved. Check temperature before using , wrap should feel warm, not hot to the touch. Do not exceed 90 seconds total heating time
Do not leave unattended while heating.
- Cold Therapy: Seal in a plastic bag and place in the freezer overnight. May be left in the freezer until ready for next use
- To Wash: Spot clean only. Do not allow fill to get wet
Microwave the shoulder wrap, and use its heat therapy for herbal stress relief and to soothe sore muscles. Pop the shoulder wrap in the freezer to chill and let the cold therapy treat sports injuries or just cool you down on a hot summer day.
Safety Warning: Never leave unattended in microwave. Do not get grain pack wet.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.